We are experts in #allthingsHR, so you can focus on what you do best, growing your successful and sustainable business. From strategic HR to the tactical get-it-done services to handle the day-to-day HR administration, we’ve got you covered!
Our scalable, on-demand services can be customized to provide your business with exactly what you need when you need it. We are easy to work with and focused on our clients’ success. Because of that, we’ll customize our services to meet your needs. Either on-site or virtually, we can administer and support all facets of the employee lifecycle including:
- Comprehensive HR Audits
- Employee Handbook and policy creation or review
- Effective Interview training, legal do’s & don’ts
- Reference and background check compliance
- New hire orientation and employee onboarding
- Benefits enrollment and administration
- Training and Development
- Payroll solution implementation
- Harassment or claims investigations
- Performance management and performance improvement
- Employee Exiting
- HR Investigations – (as a third party impartial investigator)
We are technology geeks at heart. We not only love our tech clients but we love HR technology. We are problem solvers and love to streamline an HR process that we know can be better, quicker, faster and more effective for both employees and managers. We partner with the best applicant tracking and hr systems on the market and because of our relationships can offer our clients the best pricing available.
Let us do a system audit. We’ll make sure the functionality is set up correctly, and that the workflows and processes are being used and measured and if not, we can clean up the data, revise the workflows and make it work the way it should. We are also HRIS implement experts and because of this, we can get implementations done better and faster than your in-house HR representative.
An employee handbook is one of the most important communication tools between you and your employees. It can provide guidance to managers and set expectations for employees and can also keep you legally sound if written well and updated as required.
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time for you to invest in your organization and your culture with a customized Employee Handbook. We offer customized employee handbook creations as well as revisions/updating to your current employee handbook.
What makes this offering unique is that we not only provide legally compliant employee handbook creations, but we partner with you to learn your company’s values, culture, lingo and operating tenants and weave those into your employee policies.
Don’t like the idea of a stodgy old corporate employee handbook, it doesn’t have to be!
Our Employee Handbook customization will give you a unique employee playbook that supports your unique culture. We’ll make sure it’s compliant, legally sound
If it has been more than two years or you’ve added employees in another state, it’s time for a review and update to your employee handbook. We can do that for you too!
Unless you’ve been buried under a pile of HR paperwork you know there have been major changes in federal and state employment laws. This or any people changes in your HR team or management, or just an overall feeling you have that something isn’t
Having a third party (like Hire Ventures) conduct an HR audit will give you an objective look at your policies and practices and identify areas that can be improved as well as areas of concern or non-compliance. We’ll review every area of your employee life cycle, from recruitment through employee exiting and termination. We’ll also do a full file audit, policy compliance, compensation
Audit engagements are typically accomplished with both an on-site visit and a tour of your location, team meeting, document review, interviews with key teams etc. We provide you a final audit report that will not only address immediate compliance concerns but give you a written plan for your short and long-term HR Strategy.
If you would like to contact us or schedule a free consultation call, sign up today!
When an employee files an official complaint within your organization, what steps do you take to resolve disputes and follow the guidelines of the law? We offer comprehensive, third-party workplace investigations that provide unbiased documentation and recommendations that allow your business to move forward. When you work with the Hire Ventures team, your Independent Investigator will provide customized combinations of the following services:
- In-depth reviews of the event or altercation that occurred between employees, what led up to the event and what transpired after the event took place.
- Review and analysis of all applicable statements, allegations, responses, employment documents, relevant employee handbook materials, personnel files, policies and any other material related to the case.
- Interviews with all parties involved including relevant witnesses. Questions in the interviews aim to put together a factual account of the event and provide detailed information for fact-finding.
- A final written Investigative Assessment which includes a synopsis of the interviews, the conclusion and any HR related recommendations based upon our findings and professional experience.
- Our investigations follow the investigative report outline and credibility assessment guideline recommended by the EEOC. This ensures full compliance with all relevant laws and guidelines.
Our extensive industry experience and commitment to integrity and truth ensure that any claims made by employees will be handled fairly and professionally. A Hire Ventures workplace investigation gives your company the peace of mind to move forward and resolve disputes the right way.